I’m happy you are here. I love working with women like you to create relationship habits that nurture your heart and soul.
You may be in one of 3 places in your relationship journey
1. You are married or in a long term committed relationship and – maybe you’ve lost that loving feeling…
- Do you feel disconnected or that you’ve lost your passion emotionally and/or maybe as a couple you are not as sexually active as you would like?
- Is your communication more reaction than creation? Do you feel like you can’t say how you really feel or that you are misunderstood? Do you think you may need to upgrade your communication skills?
- Are you thinking of divorce, worried about it, or wondering if he is “the right one” for you?
2. You are in a newer committed relationship and …
- Are you feeling disconnected, concerned about where you stand and wondering if you have a future or even want a future with him?
- Are things “OK” but you are having disagreements, disappointments, it’s getting harder to make things work … and you know it’s only going to get worse unless something changes?
- Are you wondering what you can do to have the magic back?
3. You might be single but you want a committed relationship and you know from your past experiences that you need support….
- Are you sick of dating and need a break because you are meeting men who are not healthy?
- Do you want to be a better partner so you attract a man with whom you feel a deep connection?
- Are you unclear what it will take for you to sustain lasting love when you find a great partner? How will you develop relationship skills to keep your relationship growing and deepening over time?
WELCOME! I’ve been in all three places and been on my own journey for the last 40+ years. I was single for almost 30 years. A few years before I connected with my husband I had created my own strategy to be happy, confident and fulfilled about being single and dating.
And now I’ve been married almost 20 years and created my own strategy to be happy, confident and fulfilled being married.
I learned to stop the relationship habits I had learned to protect myself and push men away unconsciously. I discovered ways to open my heart to let love in and make my husband the man of my dreams every day. (I do have my moments but I’m aware of what I do and can self-correct.)
Now I help committed women be the amazing, loving women they are – feel the love of others, let their love fill your heart, and create a love-filled relationship with your soulmate. If you have a good man, we can make him a great partner for you. When you spend time with me on my blog, our “Relationship Mastery for Women” Facebook group, or in individual or group coaching, we’ll work on aligning your mind, body, heart and soul so you are free to create your life and have the love you want.